Labels

albino (2) aspergers (10) awkward (5) Bearded dragon (6) beer (1) behavior (14) bettas (1) biology (3) boa (4) breeding (16) burmese (3) butchered (3) chihuahua (17) childless (1) chili (15) consumerism (2) cornsnake (1) crazy (6) cynical (14) dogs (9) ducks (1) dumpster diving (2) eggs (7) Fabuland (2) faceblindness (1) fail (13) flowers (2) food (1) freegan (2) frogs (1) frugal (2) funny (15) gecko (2) gratitude (1) hypo (1) iguana (4) insects (4) kids (1) kingsnake (1) lego (3) meerkats (1) molt (1) narcissism (2) nigrita (1) orange (2) pictures (2) plants (2) pools (1) public school (1) quotes (9) rosy boa (2) salvator (4) selfie (1) snake (9) snakes (4) Spider (2) sushi (1) tarantula (2) technology (1) tortoise (1) training (12) trains (1) tree (1) turtles (1) upland (7) varanus (6) water monitor (6) xmas (1)

Friday, June 7, 2013

Criosphynx.com



I've finally done it.


I've purchased my first domain name.


Its an easy thing to do, and inexpensive, but I had held off on it for a few years now to make sure I was intent on this blogging thing. Having your own domain seems like a commitment in many ways. I didn't want to commit to som'thing that I didn't have my heart in. I think the blog is the perfect outlet for me, I need both a place to put troubling thoughts and a place to store memories, as I basically can't remember shit. I also need the control of have say in things. Veto power if you will.

There is a saying to describe Leos;

"Makes a great Chief, but a lousy Indian".

This is me to a T. Perhaps its more of an aspie trait than a made up lion trait, but I digress. ;) I actually prefer to be slightly on the backburner, but have my ideas respected and listened to. The top boss has the boring paperwork job, I need to get my hands dirty. Can't do that planning payroll.

 Nothing kills me more than an incompetant boss who doesn't listen to what I have to say ( coughpetsmartcough) esp when live animals are involved. You can make sales and not kill animals you know, its doable.

Big box stores need to learn this or stop selling them. I loved raising Parrots at the big box, but hell to the yeah was I excited when PETA made them stop. It was fun, but it wasn't right morally, by any stretch. I did the best I could while I was there, but ignored tumors, sales to morons, stolen birds, aspirated birds and all the other nonsence that went on the second I left needed to stop.


Anyway, back to my point. I'm in it for the animals, their well being, and my sanity. I'm at that point in real life, and now I can be at that point on the web without anyones money making greed holding back the truth.

Because thats what its all about to me. Truth.


Thanks for reading,

Crio



No comments:

Post a Comment