Labels

albino (2) aspergers (10) awkward (5) Bearded dragon (6) beer (1) behavior (14) bettas (1) biology (3) boa (4) breeding (16) burmese (3) butchered (3) chihuahua (17) childless (1) chili (15) consumerism (2) cornsnake (1) crazy (6) cynical (14) dogs (9) ducks (1) dumpster diving (2) eggs (7) Fabuland (2) faceblindness (1) fail (13) flowers (2) food (1) freegan (2) frogs (1) frugal (2) funny (15) gecko (2) gratitude (1) hypo (1) iguana (4) insects (4) kids (1) kingsnake (1) lego (3) meerkats (1) molt (1) narcissism (2) nigrita (1) orange (2) pictures (2) plants (2) pools (1) public school (1) quotes (9) rosy boa (2) salvator (4) selfie (1) snake (9) snakes (4) Spider (2) sushi (1) tarantula (2) technology (1) tortoise (1) training (12) trains (1) tree (1) turtles (1) upland (7) varanus (6) water monitor (6) xmas (1)

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Indeed.

'Pursuit of normality is the ultimate sacrifice of potential"

3 comments:

  1. So, I'm not sure why the hell I didn't think to check your blog to see if you're alive, but today I did, and here you are! I'm really glad you (and Chili it seems!!) are alive and hopefully well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cali <3

      Shortly after leaving Kevin, my Aol account which his parents owned was cancelled by them. This prevented me from accessing my facebook or DF account because I had changed my passwords right before this occurred. Both accounts are non retrievable since I have neither access to the email or remember the passwords. I hope everything is ok with you and the others. If you create an account on here I can message you my email address. I'd prefer not to post it publically. :)

      Delete
    2. I think I enabled my profile so you should be able to email me now! Everything is going okay for me, hope to hear from you soon! We really miss you :)

      Delete