Labels

albino (2) aspergers (10) awkward (6) Bearded dragon (6) beer (1) behavior (14) bettas (1) biology (3) boa (4) breeding (16) burmese (3) butchered (3) chihuahua (17) childless (1) chili (15) consumerism (2) cornsnake (1) crazy (7) cynical (14) dogs (9) ducks (1) dumpster diving (2) eggs (7) Fabuland (2) faceblindness (1) fail (13) flowers (2) food (1) freegan (2) frogs (1) frugal (2) funny (16) gecko (2) gratitude (1) hypo (1) iguana (4) insects (4) kids (1) kingsnake (1) lego (3) meerkats (1) molt (1) narcissism (2) nigrita (1) orange (2) pictures (2) plants (2) pools (1) public school (1) quotes (9) rosy boa (2) salvator (4) selfie (1) snake (9) snakes (4) Spider (2) sushi (1) tarantula (2) technology (1) tortoise (1) training (12) trains (1) tree (1) turtles (1) upland (7) varanus (6) water monitor (6) xmas (1)

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

facebook. Ahem.

I remember myspace. I was into it. Really into it.

Heck, I met my husband there. It mattered to me.

That said, I got over it. It was awesome, then it was boring, And on top of being boring, it was really easy for all my past stalkers to crawl out from under rocks and find me, not to mention the ex con I pissed on once with a bulletin I posted that he decided offended him.

So now there's facebook, and myspace has sort of been peer pressured into a facebook like mold. Its kinda sick really. I liked the old layout, and now myspace is smoking cigarettes and wearing the coolest clothes with its new crowd o' friends.

My friend made me a facebook page. For a long time I ignored it, since I found it impossible to use, then I finally figured stuff out and posted here and there, a photo or two, a comment or two.

And then, true to me, I noticed the flaws.

Almost every single post was in two catagories....

Shit I don't care about

people bitching and complaining about their day.


So, I guess my point is, I dont' get the fascination, unless you are trying to hook up with som'one. Or you are addicted to farmville. But that's a whole 'nother can o' worms.

No comments:

Post a Comment